Well we got a HUGE suprise last week! We are expecting! Yea! I had a Dr appt for a permant IUD and well needless to say I guess God had other plans for our family. After the initial shock (that just about stopped my heart) I decided that this could be fun:) So we are now getting excited but still a little suprised. The little one will be joining our family in June. The kids are so excited and cute! Ryker and Jaxton like to touch my belly all the time and when they climb on me they often stop and ask if they hurt the baby. Too cute, and such good protectors already.
6 comments:
Hoo-frieking-ray! I am stoked! We can be baby buddies. Brady and I have been joking and saying it's almost your turn. Congrats!
Congrats, threes a crowd but four is more! I love having four kids!
We are excited for another cute niece of nephew or, both!?!?!?!
He congrats that is way exciting news!! Hope you don't have to go thru all the sick stuff tho!!
We are all excited!!! I was thinking that it was sad not to have more babies in the fam. if everyone was done, so I'm way excited (especially since I can't have more) Ash say's your going to have triplets!!! ha ha that would be crazy huh? lol
Hey Mamma Mia!!!! Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you. Four Kids is the best. I hope you don't get sick and all goes well.
Post a Comment