Tag...you're next, so fun to look back!
This is the first pic we have saved on the computer so no baby pic but they were alot smaller then
My 1st baby...and 2nd
Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about you and your first baby.
1. Were you married at the time? Yep
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Nervous, they thought I had a tubal pregnancy!
3. How old were you? 22...
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I had been having ALOT of pain and the Dr kept telling me to go to the ER and I didnt want to, they thought it was a tubal and I kept telling them I wasnt pregnant. So I went to Walgreens and bought a stupid test and told Lantz (who was working delivering pizza at the time)that I was taking the test so if I ended up in the ER later that I could tell them I WAS NOT PREGO but guess what? I was!
5. Who did you tell first? My sister leslie(nurse) cuz I was freakin out about thinking it was a tubal, then Lantz. (we didnt have cell phones then or he would have been first)
6. Due date? December 8 then they said 13th so not really sure
7. Did you want to find out the sex? Absolutely!
8. Did you deliver early or late? Early
9. Did you have morning sickness? YES IT SUCKED!
10. What did you crave? Mexican food and 7-11 slurpee
11. Who irritated you the most? I dont want to say on the blog I feel really bad about it now but I couldnt help it. She drove me nuts!
12. What was your first child's Sex? BOY and BOY
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 20 lbs.
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? I was put on bedrest at 4 months so I would say Yes to that!
15. Where did you give birth? Banner Desert in Mesa, AZ
16. How many hours were you in labor? no labor
17. Who drove you to the hospital? my love
18. Who watched? only Lantz was in the OR
19. Was it natural or c-section? c-section
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? spinal epidural
21. How much did your child weigh? Jaxton was 6 lbs and Ryker was 5 lb 10 oz
22. What did you name him/her? Jaxton Lantz Schad and Ryker Lynn Schad
23. How old is your first born today? They will be 6 in 13 days! Holy crap how time flys
24. Where did your water break? In the OR I would imagine when they cut my stomach open
Tag:ALL of you gals with a baby =)
3 comments:
Hey I love the halloween costumes!! Tell your dad we were sure bummed to hear the Sheriff will not be changing we gave your dad a big fat X on the ballot hoping for a change! He would have been perfect for the job!!
Thank you for your comment, It means alot to me! Thanks for your support! Its a hard time rght now but we will make it through!
Cute little Harlee in her pink towel!!! And...........Yes totally Jaxton and Lantz look more like twins than Ryker and Jaxton!
Post a Comment