I totally agree with this one. I hope so much that your dad wins. Not only does he look good on a horse but he would look even better as the sheriff.
Can we still vote there if we grew up there??? Ha Ha, I'm just kidding but I wish we could!
I have really good memories of your dad driving us home from Kindergarten! He is a great guy and surely deserves this!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I totally agree with this one. I hope so much that your dad wins. Not only does he look good on a horse but he would look even better as the sheriff.
Can we still vote there if we grew up there??? Ha Ha, I'm just kidding but I wish we could!
I have really good memories of your dad driving us home from Kindergarten! He is a great guy and surely deserves this!
Post a Comment