Thursday, October 23, 2008

Surgery Day






Harlee and Jaxton had their tonsils and adnoids out today. Harlee had a hard time comming out of the anastesia and cried ALOT. Jaxton did great, sat up right away and had 2 popsicles. They are both home now and doing great! Daddy of course had to take them to toys r us and Harlee got a scooter and Jaxton got a new DS game. Thanks daddy for making them feel special on this big day!

3 comments:

Cassie Skinner said...

I love the pictures. Gross (however it is spelled). I am glad they are doing well, tell them to enjoy all of the yogurt, popsicles and yummy food they can.
So what did you ever find out on Jaxton's sleep study? So did you bring the tonsicles home to put in their scrapbook? Hah, Hah - just kidding!

ANDY and MANDY said...

I'm glad that everything went so well. Kids are so tough. You look great. Hope you have a great Halloween and a safe one too!

josie said...

how hard to have to see your kids going through a surgery! I have a hard time even taking my kids to the dentist. I am glad it went well.