Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Little Artist's


Well it seems that the boys have a (not so hidden) talent. They Love to draw, mostly on their bunk beds. with permanent marker. Now I thought that kids outgrew little things like this but here they are, almost 6 and still leaving their artwork behind on non paper items! Some days I want to pull my hair out but I take my happy pills and no one gets hurt! :) I just keep telling myself someday I will miss these little things they do that irritate me, but Im not quite convinced yet!

1 comment:

Rich and Tyra said...

You should have blogged about how they tried to hide it with the paper. I am still laughing about that! I can remember kicking a hole in our wall when I was mad when we were little and I tried to cover it up with a bunch of toys and clothes piled up against the wall, thinking they couldn't see it if I hid it. But I think you tattled on me. I also remember fallind down and getting a big ol bruise and I tried to hide it from mom thinking she would be mad at me. It is funny how kids think.