Thursday, October 2, 2008

65 LBS!!!!

Yea! Im down 65 lbs in just over 3 months! I am feeling alot better now and can eat just about anything, its just the amount that's the biggie now. I was having trouble with meat for a while but the past few weeks that has improved. Other than that not too much new going on. Hope you all are doing well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you look wonderful!!Im so happy for you. I am looking into the lap band we are hoping to afford it March of 09 im crossing my fingers!!!!

ANDY and MANDY said...

You look great! Have a Great weekend

Rich and Tyra said...

Lookin good sista! Yay!!!! I am so glad you are feeling better!

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

i MuSt sAy YoU aRe lOOkinG fAbuLouS!!! & LoVe yOuR hEadEr pIctuRe Of tHe boYs! Too CuTe

The Schreiber Gang said...

Check you out!! Good to hear you are feeling better and can hold down more than just cheetos. Maybe we'll run into each other next time your here. Cute blog!