So we went on a ward camp out this past weekend, We had a good time, relaxing in the hammock, playing catch with the kids, going on little hikes (just looking for fire wood) and just playing in the dirt. We had a fun time getting out of the city and cooling off. Crappy thing is I came home sicker than crap with strep throat. But after a shot of antibiotics, and pain meds and oral antibiotics a few days later I am finally starting to feel better.
1 comment:
Hey cute blog. We had fun hangin' with you guys at the ward camp-out. We ought to get our families together more often. Sorry to hear you got sick. Strange, I started feeling aweful on the car ride home. I crashed from about 5:00 on that whole night, most of the next day, and finally feel better. Guess to much fresh air is hard on us city folk! Glad you're doin' better.
Post a Comment