Ok I know that I should be used to the heat by now but Im not!! We have been VERY lucky this year and have fewer than normal days of over 100 degrees but it has been about 103 the past 3 days and Im not sure Im ready for summer! Idaho Summers are looking very good about now. Maybe someday we will be rich and famous (haha) and be able to have a summer home on the Lake. If we ever do yall will be invited for a big BBQ!! Keep dreaming, I know!
2 comments:
Well, we've hardly had any warm day's here so far. What the crap huh? I thought by moving from BL I'd get a little more summer, but not this year.! Oh well! We're never happy eh?
Your blog is looking so cute and that pic of Harlee is absolutely adorable!
Love you guys!
Love the new blog look! Cute kids!
Post a Comment