Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hi

Hey everyone! After weeks of bugging from my sisters here I am trying to be a blogger. We will see how it goes, It will definetly be a work in progress at all times,
For anyone who dosent know, Ive been married for 8 years this June, I live in AZ and my husband Lantz and I have 3 beautiful children. Jaxton and Ryker are twins that are 5 years old and will be starting kindergarten this summer. Im terrified!! They will be fine and love it Im sure but I will sure miss them! Then we have out little princess Harlee, she is 2 and rules the roost! One nice thing about the boys starting school is that I will have one on one time with Harlee! My husband in an Electrician and I am hopefully going to be starting school sometime this month! yea! Im nervous about that, its been a while and Lantz has been bugging me for 8 years to get started and I finally feel ready to jump in with both feet, wish me luck! The goal is to become an RN. Ive always loved the medical field and feel that nursing is my calling. I hope my feeling proves to be right.

2 comments:

Deidra said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE. I love you blog, I am glad that you got one set up. Love you lots!

Leslie said...

Yay! You did it! Awesome! I love it! I didn't know you were starting school this month! I was gonna do that to and then went and got a new job instead! Oh well, huh, You'll do great! I'm excited for you! Love ya